Protection of Occupational and Environmental Health; The environmental impacts of its products and services within the structure, scale and activities of SU IMC management are compatible with the purpose and context of the organization and rank first among its working principles.
- All accidents, injuries and environmental disasters can be prevented,
- Our target; to prevent, all occupational diseases, work accidents and environmental / process accidents,
- Safety Health Environment is our self value,
- All legal obligations and standards related to Safety Health Environment are complied with,
- This policy provides a framework for setting environmental objectives,
- In all our processes, environmental impact assessments and risk analyzes are carried out, and negative effects are eliminated through continuous improvement, thereby positive environmental dimensions increases,
- Environmental dimensions related to our activities and products / services are determined by evaluating the life cycle approach.
Compliance with this policy is part of the contracts and responsibility of all stakeholders.